Neuromuscular disease is a very broad term that encompasses many diseases and ailments that impair the functioning of the muscles, either directly, being pathologies of the voluntary muscle, or indirectly, being pathologies of nerves or neuromuscular junctions.Neuromuscular disorders affect the nerves that control your voluntary muscles. Voluntary muscles are the ones you can control, like in your arms and legs. Your nerve cells, also called neurons, send the messages that control these muscles. When the neurons become unhealthy or die, communication between your nervous system and muscles breaks down. As a result, your muscles weaken and waste away. The weakness can lead to twitching, cramps, aches and pains, and joint and movement problems. Sometimes it also affects heart function and your ability to breathe.
Neuromuscular diseases are those that affect the muscles and/or their direct nervous system control; problems with central nervous control can cause either spasticity or some degree of paralysis (from both lower and upper motor neuron disorders), depending on the location and the nature of the problem. Some examples of central disorders include cerebrovascular accident, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, Huntington's disease and Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease. Spinal muscular atrophies are disorders of lower motor neuron while amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is a mixed upper and lower motor neuron condition.
Neuromuscular disorders is a term that encompasses many different medical conditions that impair the functioning of the muscles.Muscular Dystrophy Canada supports people affected by muscular dystrophy and related muscle diseases. Together, these conditions are referred to as "neuromuscular disorders."
This package will also include:
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Unparalleled and beautifully designed independent cottages for accommodation.
- All vegetarian meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- A mineral water bottle per person per day with maximum of two bottles per room per day
- Complimentary juice or herbal tea with every session of massage. Charges applicable for additional food items.
- Complimentary group yoga sessions every morning. Individual classes will be chargeable.
- Complimentary group-meditation sessions every evening. Individual classes will be chargeable.
- Complimentary lecture on Ayurveda once a week.
- Complimentary lecture on Yoga once a week.
- Organic garden guided tour.
- Evaluation of personal lifestyle and fitness on daily basis.
- Green gym
3 Days Packages Start From Rs. 8000
Yoga & Meditaion Packages
Ayurveda Training Program
World Class Facilities
Experienced Male &
with original Droni etc.
Accomodation and Food